Monday 4 August 2014

Day 5 post-op

Well today I've taken the last ibuprofen. 
I can stand up almost straight but not for long. 
The pulling and stinging sensation is present in the indecision across my lower abdomen. I've started to itch under the strapping on my chest.

Managed to speak to my nurse, told her about my labia problem, she said that's normal. I'm seeing her in 2 days I asked if  she will take the strapping off then. She said I can take it off myself if it bothers me as I have to keep it for 4 days. I'm tempted, but worried over night it will get swollen as well. Too many swollen bits for my liking. Although it will release some pressure. And my little one thinks it's a plaster for my baddies (bless him). 

The nurse also said that she will check my dressing and will change it. 

Oh well, decided to take the strapping off. What a relief! 
I had trouble with the sticky stuff from the strapping but my lovely husband got some alcohol and wipes and spent a long time gently cleaning it all off. He's a STAR! I love him more during this period. Even the old nurse was amazed how good he is:)

No comments:

Post a Comment