Monday 4 August 2014

Day 4 post-op

Well, not much to say about it apart from it gets better! 
The labia was still extremely swollen, ice temporarily offers relief. Still difficult to sit or walk because of it. 
The back still hurts but I can walk slightly straighter, so hoping the pain will go away soon. I have slight tugging and occasional sharp pain in my tummy indecision but nothing major. 
I can sigh and yawn easier.. It doesn't hurt my ribs so much. 
Skin is still awful. Oily and shedding. And I've realised I'm not that concerned about how my breast are looking. I got them strapped and in a MaCom bra, can't see how big they will be or how they look. 

My arms hurt so much more, I think I over-did the "little things" the previous day so got them tired. It's a dull ache like I'd get after washing the windows and cleaning all day. It's tame compared to the back ache.

The nurse called but I missed her call...


No comments:

Post a Comment